Service and parts may not be cheap, but they don’t have to be as expensive as you think. Honda in Indian Trail offers its customers some of the most creative services & parts financing options in the greater Charlotte area.
The financing options found at Honda of Indian Trail make it really simple to purchase parts. Simply follow the steps below and you are good to go.
- Fill out the online application (1 - 2 minutes)
- Get approved
- Get your Honda serviced or purchase the spare parts of your choice
What Are the Requirements to Receive Financing?
First, a prequalification assessment is done to see if you qualify for financing parts or services. In order to complete this, you will need to give the following information to Honda in Indian Trail:
- Email address
- Driver’s license or state ID
- Debit card information
One of the other prequalification requirements is that you must be of age 18 years or older. It is also a necessity that customers possess a physical street address or an AFO/APO address. Successful prequalification will enable you to see monthly payments, APR, and your complete list of charges. A fully completed prequalification assessment will remain valid for 14 days.
Financing Parts or Services Before Your Prequalification Expires
This can be done by presenting your driver’s license or state ID, making the necessary down payment with your debit card, and choosing a method by which to make your recurring payments. Terms presented at the start of the prequalification period have to be consistently met throughout the duration of your financing agreement.
A Couple of Things to Remember While Filling Out Your Financing Forms
- Always be sure to fill out forms accurately and completely with the most up to date information about yourself. If there are changes to your information, you must update them through online or mobile services and also inform Honda of Indian Trail online or over the phone.
- Terms can be reviewed when you like, but you will be responsible for reviewing them on a regular basis. Constant use of online or mobile services will help you remain fully up to date with the latest information.