What to do in Monroe, North Carolina this Summer
Located in Union State, North Carolina, Monroe is a rapidly growing new city known for its enchanting views and beautiful vineyards. So, if you're wondering how to spend this summer season enjoying a variety of exciting things to do and see in Monroe, NC, you've come to the right place. We give you a detail of what to do in Monroe this summer with brief descriptions of 6 different places. So read to the end and enjoy this summer.
- Aw Shucks Farm: Aw Shucks Farm is a great vacation spot for summer, with toms of fun activities for children and adults, alike. You can discover a 6-acre corn maze, hayrides, an animal barn, bonfire, a fishing pond, a pumpkin patch, an old fashioned preferred store, and a haunted path. Furthermore, your children will learn new things in a fun way.
- Stonebridge Golf Club: The Stonebridge Golf Club is a perfectly manicured golf club in Monroe, North Carolina. If golf is your thing, be sure to visit Stonebridge with your friends this year. You can also visit Stonebridge with your family in late summer for a round of golf.
- Hilton Vineyard: The Hilton Vineyard, in Mineral Spring, is a family business. This vineyard is a beautiful attraction in North Carolina. If fresh, sweet wine is your thing, the Hilton Vineyard is the best option for you. Vineyard, soak up the atmosphere and try the fan-favorite Hilton wine. What do you need to make a day in Monroe, North Carolina special?
- Sweet Union Flea Market: The Sweet Union Flea Market is the largest and best flea market in the Charlotte area. The specialty of the market is that there is a Mexican atmosphere everywhere with Mexican food trucks, churros, and more. 300 vendors set up their stalls here to sell embroidered jeans, cactus popsicles, lace bras, carved boots, and a variety of Mexican items. If you visit the Sweet Union Flea Market on Saturdays or Sundays, this is a great place to enjoy Mexican music.
- Union Cigar Company: Union Cigar Company, the only real tobacco shop in Monroe, North Carolina, offers a wide variety of cigars and tobacco. They make pipes, pipes, tobacco, etc. We do not recommend visiting the Union Cigar Company with children. If you are comfortable visiting these types of places, you must visit Union Cigar Company at least once in your life.
- Union country Cane Creek Park: Cane Creek is a beautiful park in beautiful, shady, lakefront woodland in Union country. A huge 350 acre lake is the park's main attraction. The lake is open for boating, swimming, and fishing. On the other hand, this park offers camping facilities, a playground for children, a horse camp, a game room, a mini golf course, a volleyball court and paved paths for cycling and hiking.