2021 Honda Accord
The Honda Accord has long been on the American market, the first model launched in 1976 Honda Design. The family sedan market has shrunk over the year as customers increasingly prefer crossovers and SUVs, but that doesn't stop the 2021 Honda Accord from showing its space and beauty both outside and inside.
The leading Japanese automaker Honda is offering its customers the option to choose from six versions of the updated Accord 2021. The names of these options or versions are:
Of the variants listed here, the hybrid is said to offer higher fuel efficiency than all others.
The Accord is a sedan that has always looked good, and the Accord 2021 is no different. Some interesting tweaks and changes have been made to the exterior design. New headlights are visible; Thanks to modern technology, these can now illuminate a larger area than before. At the front, the kinetic lines of the body can hardly be overlooked. The slim wheel designs give it a big advantage over the competition, with 17-inch wheels on the basic LX variant. The lower bezel and the edges of the fog lights are new. LED fog lights are standard equipment. This design, coupled with a great engine, is sure to keep customers drawn to this vehicle for the family sedan category.
The interiors of this family sedan are spacious and passengers have 40 inches of legroom and 37 inches of headroom in both rows. The main interior features of the Honda Accord 2021 are:
- Full leather seats (Sport)
- Push Button Start
- Leatherette stitching on the doors (Sport)
- 12-way power adjustable driver’s seat (all trims)
- Large storage space around center console
- 8-inch Touchscreen Interface (LX)
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility (Sport)
- Tri-zone Climate Control
- 7 cubic feet of rear cargo space
- Econ button for fuel efficiency
You don't have to worry if the keys are accidentally left in the trunk, it will beep to notify you.
The 2021 Honda Accord offers wonderfully dampened handling, which is due to its excellent suspension. There are 2 motor options and 2 gear options available as shown below:
- 5 liter turbocharged engine which produces 193 hp of power and 192 lbs.-ft of torque, mated to a CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission)
- 0 liter turbocharged engine with 252 hp of power and 273 lbs.-ft of torque, being connected to a 10-speed automatic gearbox.
Buyers will adore the responsiveness of the engines here. For the Hybrid trim, the 1.5 liter engine has been tweaked by adding two electric motors, producing 212 hp of power and 232 lbs.-ft of torque.
The 2021 Accord gets the Honda Sensing Suite, which includes safety features like:
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Automated Emergency Braking
Other features available are:
- Active Lane Control
- Automatic High Beams
- Traffic Sign Recognition
If you want more information on the 2021 Honda Accord or if you would like to purchase one from our dealership, Honda of Indian Trail, visit our website: https://www.hondaofindiantrail.com/honda-accord-indian-trail-nc/