Indian Trail is one of the most highly regarded suburbs surrounding the Charlotte metropolitan area. Listed below are a handful of activities available in the area to travelers and locals alike. Read on and experience something new this weekend.
- Crooked Creek Park: Cornhole boards, paved walking trails, a Frisbee golf course, and picnic tables are just a few of the pieces of equipment and facilities available to you at Crooked Creek Park. A great spot for children and adults alike, there are few places better to get some fresh air than this beloved public park. The Splash Pad is an excellent place for them to cool off in summer. People also love to exercise in the park’s open-air gym.
- Wise Acres Organic Strawberry Farm: This is a family owned organic strawberry farm with some of the tastiest berries in the state. A fun kids’ zone with a zip line, train ride, sandbox, tree swings, corn maze and more can all be found here. The farm also sells local honey, and has a few animals like rabbits and chickens.
- La Unica: A local favorite for that highly sought after south-of-the-border sizzle, La Unica serves up authentic and delicious mexican food and beverages at an extremely reasonable price. Great for family night or a first date, La Unica should be at the top of any food lover’s list.
- Masterpiece Escapes: Can you and your friends/family/coworkers find your way out of a puzzle-filled escape room in under an hour? There’s only one way to find out, and that’s signing up for a session at Masterpiece Escapes.
- Sun Valley 14: There’s no better place to kick back and catch the latest big flick than the Regal-owned Sun Valley 14 movie theater. Clean, well staffed, and reasonably priced, this is a great spot for a rainy day or cold winter’s night.
- Trail’s Dynasty Miniature Golf: Enjoy challenging holes on this unique golf course. It is a great place for families or couples to enjoy the weekend, but may get crowded, so plan your trip ahead of time.
- Painting with a Twist: This is a place where you can create your own painting masterpiece with help from a friend or family member. The instructors are really friendly and cooperative as well. From serious classes to cocktail paint parties, they do it all. Check out their website and plan your visit today.
- The Trail House: Featuring a massive bar in the middle, this place has recently modified its menu to include new and tasty options. The chicken pot pie here is an absolute delight. Bar specials are available on a daily basis. In case you or someone in your family or friend group is interested, a gluten free menu is available. From American classics to Latin American favorites, The Trail House has something for everyone.
If you are in the market for a sleek new car or a quality used vehicle to explore the greater Charlotte area, look no further than our online inventory. We look forward to helping you get behind the wheel of your new car.