The exterior and interior features of the 2021 Honda Pilot make it one of the best crossover SUVs in the US. Interiors showcase the marriage between comfort and style, while the exteriors help create a positive impression while arriving at any location. An excellent mix of ruggedness and refinement can be seen in this crossover. It is surely a modern SUV for many families.
The new Honda Pilot will be available in the following variants:
- Special Edition (new)
- Black Edition
AWD (All Wheel Drive) are standard in the Elite and Black Edition trims and are an option on all the others. You can choose your shade of the Pilot from the options given below:
- Steel Sapphire Metallic
- Obsidian Blue Pearl
- Black Forest Pearl
- Crystal Black Pearl
- Modern Steel Metallic
- Lunar Silver Metallic
- Platinum White Pearl
Power and performance
Power in the 2021 Honda Pilot is delivered by the same engine as the 2019 model. This is the 3.5-liter Direct Injection i-VTEC V6 petrol engine that generates 280 hp of power and 262 feet of torque. For 2021, engines in all variants will be mated to a 9-speed Automatic Transmission with paddle shifters, making it a lot of fun to drive this vehicle.
The Honda Pilot last went in for a design change in 2019, and the changes included updated rear and front designs, a brand-new infotainment system, and a revamped cabin. No styling changes have been made, although its design last year received mixed reactions from viewers and buyers.
At the front, you will see a trapezoidal grille and new fog lights, as well as updated headlights. The back of this vehicle showcases repositioned reverse lights that light up in a U-pattern and a brand-new rear garnish on the higher trims.
LED headlights have been made available with Touring and Elite models. These are also fitted with 20 -inch alloy wheels, while the LX trim comes with 18-inch alloys.
In 2019, the Honda Pilot got a brand-new steering wheel, and the same one will be used for 2021. Apart from this, other interior features in this crossover SUV include:
- Leather upholstery in the EX-L trim. In contrast, the LX variant gets cloth seats.
- Dual zone automatic climate control in the base LX trim
- 4G Wi-Fi
- Rear seat entertainment screens
- In-cabin PA system
- A 2-position memory in the driver’s seat, to be able to remember the exact seating positions of 2 drivers for the vehicle. Getting in and out of this seat has been made easier by them moving back an inch.
- Massively roomy cabin with space more than the Toyota Highlander, but lesser in comparison to the Volkswagen Atlas
- Optional heated captain’s seats for the 2nd row in the Touring trim
- Seating space for 7- 8 passengers in 3 rows of seats
- Hill start Assist
- Rear Privacy Glass
- Auto high beam headlights
Honda’s safety program is called as Honda Sensing. It consists of the following revolutionary technologies:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
As per IIHS, the 2021 Honda Pilot has received a top safety rating.